克拉克管理

克拉克管理

建筑规范: CA

楼号: 035

Dedicated in October 1927, this building was originally the Alice McManus Clark 图书馆 and was to replace a temporary library, which is now the Jones Center. The building, designed by Robert D. Farquhar of Los Angeles, was donated to the University by William Andrews Clark Jr., in memory of his wife, Alice McManus Clark. The building houses the President's Office, Provost's Office, as well as the Offices of University Vice Presidents for Student Services and Administration and Finance, the Divisions of Planning, Budget and Analysis, Student Life and the Chief Diversity Officer. Additionally, it houses the Office of the Associate Dean of 学生们, which includes the offices of Student Conduct, New Student Initiatives, Fraternity & Sorority Life, and Student Persistence Research.

克拉克管理