Commitment to Accessibility
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
If you would like to notify the University's web team about online information or functionality on this site that is currently inaccessible or provide comments and feedback, please email email@example.com.
If you believe you or others have been discriminated against in connection with the University's website accessibility, you may file a formal complaint with the University alleging discrimination under Section 504 and Title II of the ADA. The formal complaint may be sent by mail, facsimile, or email to:
The University of Nevada, Reno
Equal Opportunity and Title IX Office
1664 North Virginia Street MS 0158
Reno, NV 89557 FAX: (775) 784-1972
Please include the following information in the submission of your formal complaint:
- Your name, address and, if possible (although not required) a telephone number where you may be reached during business hours
- Information about the person(s) or class of persons that have been discriminated against by the University
- The URL of the web page(s) in question
- A description of the alleged discriminatory act(s) in sufficient detail to enable the University to understand what occurred and when it occurred
- The University will investigate the facts related to the formal complaint and provide a response to you within 45 calendar days of receiving the formal complaint.
Formal complaints under Section 504 and Title II of the ADA may also be filed on the U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights website at: //www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/know.html.